- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 1.76 oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Comes in the original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a birds-eye view of the Giza Necropolis, including the Great Pyramids of Giza rising above the coin. Also includes a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features three different pharaohs, Akhenaten, Thutmosis III and Sobekneferu. They are standing next to each other and behind them are hieroglyphics.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These exceptional Copper coins would be a perfect addition to any collection. Add this Legacy of the Pharaohs Copper coin to your cart today!
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.