Minted for the 1892-93 World's Columbian Exposition held in Chicago, Columbian Expo Half Dollars were the first commemorative coins issued by the United States Mint. This coin is graded MS-65 by PCGS.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Olin Lewis Warner and engraved by both Charles Barber (obverse), and George T. Morgan (reverse).
- Obverse: Depicts Columbus facing right.
- Reverse: Features Columbus’ flagship the Santa Maria.
- America’s first commemorative coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1892 Columbian Half Dollar to your cart today!