- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 500 coins.
- Comes in a elegant display stand with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts Queen Elizabeth II and includes inscriptions for the country of issue, face value and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of an elephant with his tusk in selective Gold gilding. Atop the elephant are two soldiers in a basket in battle. The elephant also has a solider in his trunk.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 2 oz Silver coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2022 Silver Antique War Elephant coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year, this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes include animals, lucky coins and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issue.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.