Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Gold AV Mithqal AH 930-984. This coin was struck in the early 1500s.
- Dated in the year AH938.
- Issued by the Safavid Empire, which was an important power in Persia.
- This coin has been graded AU-58 by NGC.
- Obverse: Arabic inscriptions of the king's title.
- Reverse: Arabic inscriptions with a declaration of faith.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this late medieval Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.