Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Each set features highly detailed, colorized images of Yami Yugi and the Dark Magician housed together as they ready themselves for battle while preparing to duel to the very end.
- Contains (2) 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Maximum possible mintage of only 250 sets worldwide.
- Comes housed in a gift tin and accompanied by the certificate of authenticity.
- Yami Yugi Obverse: Features a highly detailed, colorized image of Yami Yugi adorned with the Millennium Puzzle around his neck. In his hand he is holding a card, ready to duel. To the right of the image is Yu-Gi-Oh! logo. The background displays ancient hieroglyphs and hues of red smoke.
- Dark Magician Obverse: Features a highly detailed, colorized image of Dark Magician ready to duel while wielding his staff along with Yu-Gi-Oh! logo below. The background displays ancient hieroglyphs and hues of red smoke.
- Reverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms in the center along with the 2022 date below. Above the coat of arms is the iconic catchphrase, "It's Time to Duel." Below features the Yu-Gi-Oh! logo along with the weight, purity, metal content and denomination.
- APMEXclusive® and officially licensed in partnership with KONAMI.
- Legal tender coin issued and guaranteed by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your limited edition collectible set by adding a pack of these cotton gloves to your order.
APMEX has teamed up with KONAMI to release a collection of officially licensed Yu-Gi-Oh! products to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the franchise. These officially licensed colorized Yu-Gi-Oh! sets are perfect for any fan of the manga, anime and trading card game. Add this 2022 Niue 2-Coin Silver Colorized Yu-Gi-Oh! Yami Yugi/Dark Magician Set to your cart today!
The company was originally founded in 1969 as a jukebox rental and repair business in Japan by Kagemasa Kozuki. In the 70s, KONAMI began making coin operated arcades games. It wasn't until the early-80s when the corporation started achieving mainstream success with their hit arcade games such as Frogger, Scramble, Super Cobra and Yie Ar Kung-Fu, which was inspired by the legend, Bruce Lee. Today, KONAMI is one of the largest gaming companies in the world with an impressive portfolio of franchises like Metal Gear, Silent Hill, Castlevania and Dance Dance Revolution.
Yu-Gi-Oh! first launched in 1996 as a Japanese manga about a trading card game, spawned into an anime series in 1998, and later became an actual trading card game in 1999. The Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game was named the top selling trading card game in world in 2009 by Guinness World Records after selling well over 22 billion cards worldwide. To date, the popular trading card game has sold an incredible 35 billion cards across the globe.
The story follows a bullied teenager in high school, Yugi Mutou, who one day solves the ancient Millennium Puzzle. By solving the ancient Millennium Puzzle, Yugi awakens an alter-ego or spirit that likes to gamble and solve conflicts through games such as cards, dice, or role-playing board games. Yugi uses this newfound power to awaken his alter-ego known as Yami Yugi by challenging those with darkness in their hearts, but only if threatened. Yami Yugi would awaken and challenge them to a game known as Shadow Games. The game reveals the true nature of someone's heart while the loser of the contests would often be subjected to a dark punishment called a Penalty Game. Later on in the series, Yugi and his friends eventually learn that the alter-ego inside of the puzzle known as Yami Yugi is actually a nameless ancient Egyptian pharaoh who lost his memories. Yugi and his friends vow to help the ancient Egyptian pharaoh regain his lost memories. Along the journey, they find themselves going through dangerous trials, wagering their lives while facing off against gamers that wield the other Millennium Items and the dark power of the Shadow Games.
The Yu-Gi-Oh card game itself is a turn-based game where you duel against an opponent and their deck of cards. The goal is to summon monster cards to attack, and reduce your opponent's Life Points. In the card game, there are three main types of cards that make up the 60-card deck: Monster Cards, Spell Cards and Trap Cards.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.