This 1997 inaugural issue of the Platinum Eagle has been graded a near perfect Proof-69 by NGC, adding collectibility to its intrinsic bullion value!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum in a Proof finish.
- Certified a near perfect PR-69 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!