Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Didrachm struck during the reign of King Ptolemy VI Philometor. 6.52 grams.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 5/5. Surface: 2/5.
- Notated with scratches.
- Obverse: Diademed head of Ptolemy I right, wearing aegis around neck.
- Reverse: Eagle standing left on thunderbolt; PE (date) on thunderbolt.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Add this beautiful Ptolemaic Silver Didrachm of King Ptolemy VI Philometor to your collection today.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.