Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note comes housed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PCGS Banknote.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934-A.
- Certified Extra Fine-40 by PCGS Banknote with nice eye appeal.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2212-Cm.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland along with the denomination on the face.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but they are also a great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.