- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck during the reign of King George VI (1936-1952).
- Mintage of 31,440,000.
- NGC has certified this coin in MS-66+.
- This coin has been designated as Red.
- Obverse: Bust of George VI facing left.
- Reverse: Wren facing left with date above.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these George VI British Copper Farthing to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.