- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- High denomination $500 note seldom used in circulation.
- Sealed in an inert Mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- 1918 $500 Federal Reserve Note From the New York district.
- Rare find. Only 50 notes from this district have been reported.
- From the Stewart Weisner Collection.
- Front: Portrait of John Marshall.
- Back: De Soto discovering the Mississippi.
- Signatures of Burke/Glass—Friedberg #1132-B.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Add this 1918 $500 Federal Reserve Note to your cart today!
The rare occasions for private use of this high denomination bill could be for a large transaction, such as a down payment on a house.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.