- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect PF-70 condition of each coin.
- The label features a hand-signed signature of Kenneth Bressett, the Red Book editor accompanied by A Guide Book of United States Coins cover on the label.
- Maximum possible mintage of only 32,028 sets worldwide.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Design by Miley Busiek shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Proudly display and protect your Proof American Gold Eagle set by adding a presentation box to your order.
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof striking of each coin. Add this beautiful 2000-W 4-Coin Proof American Gold Eagle set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.