Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Denier struck at Antioch. Bohemond III.
- Issued by the Principality of Antioch under Bohemond III.
- From the Crusader States.
- PCGS has certified these coins in Extra Fine-45 condition.
- Obverse: Frankish knight facing left in mail coif.
- Reverse: Short Maltese cross with moneyer signature and Latin legends.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this Silver coin from the Crusades to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Extra Fine - 45|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.