1909/8 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle MS-60 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 1909/8 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle has been certified as MS-60 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 387 coins!
- Population of 387 coins at this grade level with 455 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-60 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle graded MS-60 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.