- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Features a blue seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder by PCGS Currency.
- Graded Very Fine-30 by PCGS Currency.
- Face: Features a portrait of Abraham Lincoln at left, with the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Illinois and the obligation at the center.
- Back: This greenback features the "Landing of Columbus" and the "Landing of the Pilgrims" on either side.
- Bank signatures are Cramer/McDougal.
- Signatures Teehee/Burke—Friedberg #796.
- Eric P. Newman Collection.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 1918 $5 Federal Reserve Bank Note from St. Louis to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.