Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Penny minted sometime from 1249-86 AD.
- Encapsulated and graded Very Fine-Detail by PCGS.
- Great coins from the Middle Ages that would have circulated throughout Europe.
- Obverse: Crowned bust facing left, holding scepter.
- Reverse: Long Maltese cross with stars in the angles.
Showcase your certified coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Medieval Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Silver Penny to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.