34% Off The Premium
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: This 2002 dated coin features enwreathed crowned arms.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .1177 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a commemorative design, it is easy to see why this Gold British Half Sovereign is very popular with collectors of world Gold coins. Add one of these historic British half sovereign coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#1025.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 30, 2018
I do not normally purchase the 'modern' sovereigns (Queen Elizabeth sovs) but the 2002 shield back has history and was only produced for that one year. Less then 70,000 coins were made so I was willing to pay the higher premium for these half Sovereigns
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand