1875-1889 Netherlands Gold 10 Gulden BU (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese 10 Guilders from the Netherlands are a popular way to buy Gold as they contain more Gold than many other European coins. Guilders minted from 1875-1889 feature King William of the Netherlands.
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be delivered in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King William of the Netherlands.
- Reverse: Crowned Dutch Royal arms with denomination and date.
- Minted at Dutch Royal Mint in Utrecht.
Protect and display your 10 Guilders Dutch coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Dates (1875-1889) and monarchs for each 10 Guilders will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.