1875-1889 Netherlands Gold 10 Gulden BU (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese 10 Guilders from the Netherlands are a popular way to buy Gold as they contain more Gold than many other European coins. Guilders minted from 1875-1889 feature King William of the Netherlands.
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be delivered in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King William of the Netherlands.
- Reverse: Crowned Dutch Royal arms with denomination and date.
- Minted at Dutch Royal Mint in Utrecht.
Protect and display your 10 Guilders Dutch coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Dates (1875-1889) and monarchs for each 10 Guilders will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.