Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Extremely limited mintage of 200 coins.
- Coin is accompanied by a display box and certificate of authenticity #1.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Obverse: Depiction of Queen Elizabeth II with the date and face value set against a patterned background.
- Reverse: Features a cobra against a patterned background with an intricately detailed relief. Also included is the Gold weight and purity.
Handle your new Gold Indian Wildlife coin with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Add the newest release in the Indian Wildlife series to your collection today with the APMEXclusive® 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold Cobra with COA #1!
Treasures of India Wildlife Series
“CASH” coins were currency units used during the time of British rule in India. While the origin of the word "CASH" is somewhat up for debate, one theory is that it was derived from the Sanskrit word "karsa," equaling a weight of Gold equal to 1/400 of a "tola."
The Treasures of India Wildlife Series is an APMEXclusive® collection created to explore the significance of creatures found throughout India by portraying the animals in 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold along with 1 oz and 5 oz of .999 fine Silver. The Indian cobra is a venomous snake known to represent wisdom and good luck. The Indian cobra has several different identities that have been given to it, including the Indian spectacled cobra, the Indian spitting cobra, or simply as the Indian cobra. These Indian cobras are often found in various habitats in the Indian subcontinent, such as agricultural fields, scrubland and forests.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.