- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Comes in a Mylar currency holder by PCGS Currency.
- Gem Uncirculated-66 PPQ note from Series 1969-C as graded by PCGS Currency.
- Premium Paper Quality.
- Face: A portrait of founding father Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: An engraving of Independence Hall.
- Banuelos/Shultz signatures—Friedberg #2166-I.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add this great collector's item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.