- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Limited mintage of only 8,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Features the Eastern Unicorn.
- Reverse: Features the Western Unicorn.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
The Chinese Unicorn series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this 1997 Silver Unicorn to your cart today!
The unicorn is a horned mythical creature of good fortune, and on the coins both an eastern and western depiction are to be seen. In traditional Chinese culture the Qilin is a magical creature of good omen and a bringer of prosperity. It has the head of a dragon with the antlers of a deer, the scales of a fish, the hooves of an ox and the tail of a lion.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.