2001-D Buffalo $1 Silver Commem MS-69 PCGS (Jay W. Johnson)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA wonderful rendition of James Earle Fraser's masterpiece in Silver. With a design based on that of the Buffalo nickel, this commemorative Silver dollar has turned out to be one of the U.S. Mint's most popular modern coins.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition.
- Comes with a special label personally hand signed by Jay W. Johnson, the 36th Director of the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts a combination of three different Indian chiefs who had posed for James Earle Fraser sometime in the early 1890s. The same design was previously used on Buffalo nickels from 1913 to 1938.
- Reverse: Design originated from Black Diamond, a 1,550 pound bison located in New York’s Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Protect and display your Black Diamond Buffalo $1 Silver Commemorative proof coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2001 Buffalo Black Diamond $1 Silver Commem to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.