- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint’s “O” mint mark.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified GSA Hoard 1883-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.