- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .522 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a framed box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 499 coins.
- Obverse: Features "Third Imperial Egg" as well as a small profile of Queen Elizabeth II that appears to be floating above the egg in detailed bordering.
- Reverse: Features an image of the egg with revolving miniatures. It shows four colorful paintings that depict various locations in the world that were significant to Nicholas II and Empress Alexandra Feodorovna. Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your Silver Faberge Egg coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2021 Silver Faberge Eggs to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year, this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes include animals, lucky coins and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issue.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 28, 2023
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.