Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage 250 coins.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- This 5 oz Silver coin comes with a display box and certificate of authenticity #1.
- Obverse: A portrait of Queen Elizabeth II with the year and face value on a patterned background.
- Reverse: Features a beautifully detailed relief of a striking cobra against a patterned background, along with the Silver weight and purity.
Display your new India Wildlife Cobra 5 oz Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Add the newest Treasures of India Wildlife Series coin to your collection with the 2022 5 oz Silver Cobra coin with COA #1 today!
Treasures of India Wildlife Series
The APMEXclusive® Treasures of the India Wildlife Series explores the significance and beauty of animals found throughout India by depicting the creatures in 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold along with 1 oz and 5 oz of .999 fine Silver. The venomous Indian cobra, known to represent good luck and wisdom, is found in various habitats across the Indian subcontinent. Indian cobras are nocturnal creatures with elliptical pupils and are typically pale yellow or light brown with a series of dark brown spots running down their backs.
The "CASH" denomination shown on the coin carries historical significance as they were currency units used during the British rule in India. While the origin of the word "CASH" has been up to debate, one theory is that it was derived from the Sanskrit word "karsa," equaling a weight of Silver equal to 1/400 of a "tola."
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.