- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This $2 FRN was issued in 1976.
- Housed in inert currency sleeve.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- This note is a Star Note.
- Face: A portrait of President Thomas Jefferson.
- Back: The new engraving of John Trumbull's famous painting "Declaration of Independence."
- Friedberg #1935-H*.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
This note is a nice piece of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
The deuce was revived in 1976 as a Federal Reserve Note and issued on April 13, 1976, Thomas Jefferson's 200th birthday. This was part of the American bicentennial celebration. Although they were issued in large numbers, they never really circulated and became nice collector’s items as mementos of that great national celebration.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.