- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Issued for only one year, but widely circulated during the 1930s and beyond.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency holder by PCGS Currency.
- Graded Extra Fine-40 PPQ by PCGS Currency.
- Premium Paper Quality.
- Last printed in early 1935 and features the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Notes from Series 1934 were the last to feature the "Funny Back" design.
- Star Note.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1606*.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Protect your small size currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add one of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
These Series 1934 Silver Certificates were printed in large numbers (over 680 million), but saw extensive circulation during the years of the Great Depression. Nice specimens such as this are highly sought after by collectors. They are desirable as a one-year type issue, and at over 80 years old, they are not easy to find.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.