Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited edition presentation of only 1,000 Proof coins.
- Packaged in a presentation box with numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: Created by David Lawrence, the design depicts The Lion of England snarling with sharp claws and an impressive mane while wearing a royal crown.
- Sovereign coin minted by The Royal Mint and backed by the British government.
Protect your 1/4 oz Gold Proof Lion of England, and other collections, by adding a home safe to your order.
The 2022 Gold Proof Lion of England is the second release in an exciting 10-coin series from The Royal Mint. Continue your collection by adding this limited mintage 1/4 oz Gold Proof Beast to your cart today!The Royal Tudor Beasts from The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint has introduced The Royal Tudor Beast series to follow the conclusion of the popular and widely collected The Queen's Beast Series. The Royal Tudor Beasts series will include Gold and Silver Proofs, including this limited mintage 1/4 oz Gold Proof, and will feature the beasts of the Tudor legacy: The Seymour Panther, The Lion of England, The Bull of Clarence, The Tudor Dragon, The Greyhound of Richmond, The Royal Dragon, The Yale of Beaufort, The Seymour Unicorn, The Queen's Panther and The Queen's Lion.
2022 1/4 oz Gold Tudor Beasts Lion of England Proof
The Lion of England has been a part of heraldic emblems since the 12th century and it’s one that is deeply rooted in English history. First appearing on royal seals, this majestic animal served as both an indicator for pride and courage while also demonstrating how powerful togetherness can be when you have two people who are willing to put their arms into something strong enough – much like Jane Seymour did during her marriage with King Henry VIII.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.