Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Population of 40 coins at this grade level with 30 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon.
- Minted at The Royal Mint.
Showcase your certified Great Britain Gold sovereign by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Great Britain Gold sovereign graded MS-64 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.