- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- All small size Federal Reserve Bank Notes are from Series 1929.
- Notes will be housed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated-55 EPQ by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
- Signatures: Jones/Woods—Friedberg #1870-I.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
Small size Federal Reserve Bank Notes were printed as an emergency issue in 1933 using the same paper stock as National Bank Notes. They were printed in denominations of $5 through $100. A National Bank Note has a line for the national bank president's signature. The small size Federal Reserve Bank Note printed a bar over the label for this line since Federal Reserve Banks had governors, not presidents.
The wording was also changed to add, "Or by like deposit of other securities" after the phrase, "Secured by United States bonds deposited with the Treasurer of the United States of America." The 12 Federal Reserve Districts also appear on the bills as black alphabetically sequenced letters, from "A" to "L," a system essentially followed today on the $1 bill.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.