- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Silver coin is the second release in the Modern Trade Dollar Collection. This amazing coin has a mintage of only 1,000 pieces worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year of issue and the face value.
- Reverse: Features a close-up profile of Britannia over a background image of a globe. On the globe is the location of the United Kingdom with an image of the country using the Union Jack design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the St. Helena government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on owning the first coin in this series. Add the 2022 Silver British Trade Dollar to your cart today!
African Gold and Silver Coins
APMEX carries a wide selection of Gold and Silver coins from Africa. Some of the issuing countries included Benin, Cameroon, East Africa, St. Helena, Ivory Coast and many more. You will be able to find many designs and themes of interest.
Trade Dollars were first introduced in the late 15th century when the Spanish Dollar was used to facilitate trade. This inspired other nations to create currencies, including the U.S. Dollar. The original British Trade Dollar was minted from 1895. It was demonetized in 1937.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.