- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 999 coins.
- Smartminting© used.
- Comes in a themed box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a colorized x-ray image of the mummy. In addition, a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an image of a mummy surrounded by Egyptian hieroglyphs. The mummy is in ultra-high relief.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Discover the mummy in this fascinating coin. Add this 1 oz Antique Silver Mummy coin to your cart today!
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.