- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Housed in a Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Series 2009-A $100 Federal Reserve Note.
- Graded Gem Uncirculated-65 EPQ by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Face: Portrait of Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: Vignette of Independence Hall.
- Fold Over Error.
- Friedberg# 2187-K.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this offset printing error 2009-A $100 note from the Dallas district to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.