- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated note from Series 1934.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Light green seal.
- Face: A portrait of founding father Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: An engraving of Independence Hall.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2152-F.
Protect your small size currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
The Atlanta district is common in circulated grades, but this note is over 70 years old and is well preserved with crisp paper and bold colors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.