- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Circulated note from Series 1934-A.
- This note comes in a Mylar currency sleeve.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of founding father Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: Bears an engraving of Independence Hall on the back.
- Friedberg #2153-B.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
An interesting aspect of the Federal Reserve Notes from 1928 is that their redemption wording states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried this redemption.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.