- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- 1981-A Federal Reserve $20 notes from the D-Cleveland Federal Reserve District.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Front: Portrait of Andrew Jackson.
- Back: Vignette of the White House.
- Friedberg #2074-D.
Handle your $20 Federal Reserve Note with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These Federal Reserve Notes were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C.
Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.