- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in 1985.
- Sealed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- From Series 1985 in Crisp Uncirculated.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
- Friedberg #2075-G.
Protect your small size currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this nice collector's item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.