- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $1 Federal Reserve Note from the Richmond district.
- Housed in archival quality holder by PMG.
- Graded Very Fine-25 PMG.
- Fold Over Error. Serial numbers are different due to the Fold Over Error taking the place for the printing of the next note's obverse.
- Face: A portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the United States with a bold over-print of the face.
- Friedberg #1910-E.
Protect your small size currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this unusual printing error note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.