Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These small size National Currency Notes were issued beginning in early 1929.
- This note will be housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated $10 note from Series 1929.
- Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury Building.
- Friedberg #1801-2.
Protect your small size currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Since over 12,000 banks were chartered and issued notes, these issues have become highly sought after by collectors. Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.