Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 0.81 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- First release of the Masterpieces collection from The East India Company London.
- This coin may have some abrasions, or spotting.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, the denomination, Silver weight, and purity.
- Reverse: Features a design of the Three Graces.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin features a design of the famous Three Graces. Add the 2021 St. Helena Silver Three Graces Proof coin to your cart today!
The East India Company
The historic East India Company is one of the most well-known companies historically, increasing trade among Europe and Asia. Many commodities were traded through the East India Company, including silk, spices, tea and cotton. The historic East India company disbanded in the 1800s, however the name was revitalized for The East India Company London, bringing a re-imagined company that sells fine teas and food, and produces collectible coins such as this Silver Proof coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.