- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $10 Federal Reserve Note from the St. Louis district.
- Housed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Graded Gem Uncirculated-66 EPQ by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Face: A portrait of the first secretary of the Treasury, Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury.
- Friedberg #2023-H.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Add this Gem Uncirculated note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.