Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Housed in an inert mylar holder by PMG.
- 1999* Star Note $5 Federal Reserve Note.
- Issued by the E-Richmond Federal Reserve District.
- Graded Gem Uncirculated-66 EPQ by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Front: A portrait of Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: An engraving of the Lincoln Memorial.
- Friedberg #1986-E*.
Add this great collector's Star Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.