- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
KOMSCO, the official mint of South Korea, chose this historical figure to celebrate the country’s first-ever Silver bullion series. Chiwoo Cheonwang is revered in Chinese and Korean cultures for both his historical feats and the folklore tales attributed to him.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 300 coins.
- Packaged in presentation box with COA.
- Obverse: 2021 continues with the 2020 version of the gwi-myeon-wa, the shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang. The design features stronger facial features as well as two large bull horns. This grinning gi-wa design is owned by the Gyeongju National Museum of the Republic of Korea. Design also incorporates a lenticular security feature.
- Reverse: Depicts the great Chiwoo Cheonwang in full battle dress beating on a traditional war drum with such fierceness that lightning bolts shoot out amid his soldiers on horseback.
Protect your Chiwoo medals from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2021 Chiwoo Silver Proof coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 19, 2022
The Chi Woo is a beautifiul coin with a unique holographic security design. Unfortunate that so few of the 2021 proof are available. Worth the price. APMEX is a super company.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.