|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver AR Dirham. AH 350. Abd Al-Malik I. Issued at Balkh.
- Issued by the Samanid Empire which was an important power Persia.
- NGC has graded these coins MS-64.
- Obverse: Showcases Arabic inscriptions of the king's title.
- Reverse: Displays Arabic inscriptions with a declaration of faith.
Explore our selection of cotton gloves so that you can handle your Medieval coin with care.
Add this coin from the Silver coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.