- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Fatman dollars are one of the most famous vintage Chinese Silver coins among world coin collectors. This is very attractive with excellent luster. It has ink chop and reverse chopmarks.
- China Silver Dollar (Fatman). Contains .7234 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins in this listing will be in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Yuan Shikai facing left.
- Reverse: Denomination in wreath.
- L&M-63. Ink chop and reverse chopmarks.
Protect your rare Chinese Republic Silver Dollar coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this graded example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.