- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3215 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Comes in a gift box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A graphic design representing orbits of the sun and moon. Including are the inscriptions of country of issue, face value, purity and year of issue.
- Reverse: In the center is a black moon up against a light pink sun. Surrounding the moon and sun are the phases of the moon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Handle your coin pendant with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An elegant pendant. Add this Silver Sun and Moon Pendant to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.