1995 Cook Isles AV 20 Dollars Proof (Washington Crosses Delaware)
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0400 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This coin is thought to have had an estimated mintage of 25,000 coins.
- These coins will be in a display case or packaged in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Washington holding a flag while crossing the Delaware.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
- KM #237.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Proof Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.