- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a protective display card.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a kookaburra perched on an ornamental bird bath among Agapanthus, flowering plants regularly seen in Australian gardens. Also included in the design is the inscription "AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA," The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark, the 2022 year-date, as well as the weight and purity. The coin also features a koala privy mark.
- Sovereign Silver coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 2022 Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This special 2022 Silver Kookaburra not only features a gorgeous kookaburra design on the reverse, but they are also produced in limited mintages, creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2022 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Silver Kookaburra Series
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from The Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse, adding to their collectibility. Today, this series is offered in three sizes: a 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra, 10 oz Silver Kookaburra and 1 oz Silver Kookaburra in addition to several versions that are released each year with special privy marks.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the kookaburra, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and Gold Swan and Silver Swan programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.