Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- The Kingdom of Cappadocia was located in what is now modern day Turkey. It thrived as a kingdom from the 4th century BC until 17 AD when it became a Roman province under Emperor Tiberius.
- Roman Empire Cappadocia, Caesarea Silver Drachm. 3.67 grams.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the Choice About Uncirculated grade of the coin.
- Strike:3/5. Surface:3/5.
- Obverse: Bare headed bearded bust of Germanicus right.
- Reverse: Deified radiate head of Augustus left.
- RIC I 61.
Protect and display your Roman coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Roman Coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.