|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
On the occasion of the Paris 2024 Olympic Games, Monnaie de Paris pays tribute to this renowned international competition through a collection honoring sport, its value, the athletes and also the host country's heritage.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This coin comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: On the obverse, the relay indicator is passed between a Japanese sportsman and a French sportswoman (who can be identified by their nail art). In the background, the Tokyo Tower seems to be answering to its Parisian peer, the Eiffel Tower.
- Reverse: On the reverse, the Japanese and French flags are side by side and the central circle of the Japanese flag moves to the right to become rings, a reference to the Olympic rings. The emblem of PARIS 2024 completes this composition.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
This rich collection begins with the handover of the flag between Tokyo and Paris to mark the countdown to 2024. Add this 2021 Gold €200 Paris 2024 Handover From Tokyo to Paris coin to your cart today!
Monnaie de Paris
Founded in 1864, not only is Monnaie de Paris France's longest standing institution, but it is also the oldest enterprise in the world. Today, the mint strikes circulation coins for France, as well as beautiful Gold and Silver commemorative coin programs that are each intricately designed works of art. The mint is also home to a museum that hosts exhibitions, tours and workshops as well as the Guy Savoy Restaurant.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.