Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 1,040,600.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Miss Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed "LIBERTY."
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars."
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature the "S" mint mark.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded AU-55 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.